Save the date to join us:
SHOOT For the CURE
June 27, 2015
NATIONAL SHOOTING COMPLEX
SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS
and BID on this AWESOME PRIZE:
As part of the event we will auction this AWESOME prize that Mrs. Pam Embry is generously donating:
An all included hunting trip in the Limpopo Province of South Africa for two hunters including:
– 12 Days [10 full hunt days plus the arrival and departure days]
– PLUS a Trophy credit of $3,000.00 to be shared between them.
This is an all-inclusive package:
– Pick-up and drop-off at Johannesburg Airport, all meals, all drinks, field preparation of trophies, laundry service, accommodations in our Luxury Safari Lodge, and the services of an experienced Professional Hunting Guide and Tracker.
(Air Transportation to and from Johannesburg Airport NOT INCLUDED).
The hunt may be scheduled for 2015 or 2016. This prize has a face value of: $ 11,800 US dlls.
For more information on the prize:
Visit Kuvhima Safaris website: Click HERE
Visit the gallery of trophy: Click HERE
All net proceeds will benefit the Michael J. Fox Foundation for research to help find a cure for Parkinson’s disease.
Mechanics of the Auction:
Starting now and until 12 am of the day of the event. we are holding a SILENT AUCTION on this page.
If you want to bid on this prize you need to contact via email Jim Gieptner at email@example.com with:
Your name, phone number and bid.
He will contact you and confirm with you your bid and post it to this page.
On the day of the event, we will hold a live auction and determine the winner.
Prize Value: $11,800 US Dlls.
Minimum bid: 5,000 dlls (Five thousand dollar)
Minimum bid increase: 200 dlls (Two hundred dollar)
Bid Amount Bidder information
Auction Rules – Legal Clauses
By bidding in James William Little Charitable Organization’s silent auctions, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
1. All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted. All items are “as is.” James William Little Charitable Organization and its associates (included but not limited GasShaleMexico and Howard Consultants Inc.) have attempted to describe and catalog items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made in this publication, or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
2. The auction item value listed is an estimate of fair market value. Items have not been appraised unless so noted. The amount you pay above this fair market value estimate is normally tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax adviser to clarify amount of deduction.
3. Certificates do not include alcohol, tax, or gratuities unless specified.
4. Payment for items purchased must be made in full on the day of the auction to the cashier. James William Little Charitable Organization accepts cash, MasterCard, Visa, or a check made payable to James William Little Charitable Organization. Please allow 30 minutes after the auction bidding has closed before reporting to the cashier.
5. Following payments, you may pick up your purchases in the checkout area. You must show your paid receipt for items to be picked up.
6. The purchaser must pick up all items the day of the auction, unless special arrangements are made. Any item left unclaimed, without prior arrangements, will be sold and proceeds will go to James William Little Charitable Organization.
7. James William Little Charitable Organization reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
8. Unless otherwise specified, all auction gift certificates must be used within one year of the date of the auction.
9. Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from James William Little Charitable Organization, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees, the auctioneer(s), the auction company and its agents and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, its associates (included but not limited GasShaleMexico and Howard Consultants Inc.) and/or volunteers connected with the auction.
10. Bidders must be registered and present during the auction to be eligible to bid.
11. All items auctioned have been acquired or obtained by James William Little Charitable Organization from third parties.
12. James William Little Charitable Organization does not make or express any warranties or representation of any kind or nature with respect to auction items.
13. By making a purchase, the buyer waives any claim for liability against James William Little Charitable Organization and its associates (included but not limited GasShaleMexico and Howard Consultants Inc.) for any personal injuries or damages.
14. The buyer agrees that the auction and purchases made at the auction shall be governed in all respects, whether as to validity, construction, capacity, performance, or otherwise, by the laws of Texas, except as preempted by federal law.
15. James William Little Charitable Organization and its employees, owners, board and affiliates reserve the right to bid.
16. Any views or opinions presented in this website are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Employees of James William Little Charitable Organization are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by email communications. Any such communication is contrary to company policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.
17. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by James William Little Charitable Organization. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of James William Little Charitable Organization, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.